Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Comedic side of Marketing

One thing that I think we often miss when discussing marketing, online marketing, marketing strategy, research, etc., is the comedy that is truly involved in it. Below is a video I watched on youtube recently which DOES HAVE SOME GOOD INFO...but I found myself laughing at.

Between the accent, the suite, the fact that the guy BURNS people for going to seminars when not necessary - while giving a seminar - just hit my funny bone the right way. I realize the market here is for people learning the basics..but come on, how are you in business if you aren't doing this stuff?

The idea that we run around trying to convince people to do certain things or take certain actions so that we can eat dinner at night is a little absurd. Anyway, hope you enjoy and get some good info, and maybe some comedic enjoyment out of the video as well.

Last thing - I love the drawings we come up with for these high level, grown-up thinking activities....a bucket that's leaking...just warms my heart :). GOOD GRAVY THE BUCKETS LEAKING I MUST BE LOSING CUSTOMERS LIKE CRAZY!





Here are some comments on the video that I also found amusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment